Here is the complete list of E3 2016 press conferences Sunday through Tuesday. What will the third and first party publishers show off leading up the event? Make sure to read our predictions articles over at our E3 Hub, the best place to keep track of everything announced at the show.
- When: Sunday, June 12 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.
- What: Rooster Teeth hosts this live and post-conference coverage of the day’s press conferences.
- Where: You can watch the show in the stream below once it goes live.
- When: Sunday, June 12 at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET.
- What: At the beginning of the year, Electronic Arts announced it was holding its own E3 of sorts. The event would have its own press conference and playable games open to press and fans alike.
- When: Sunday, June 12 at 7 p.m. PT / 10 p.m. ET.
- What: Bethesda’s E3 press conference promises to deliver news of Dishonored 2, Fallout 4, Doom, The Elder Scrolls and likely much more.
When: Monday, June 13 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.
What: Geoff Keighley hosts a 12-hour stream that will include live press conference coverage, developer interviews, gameplay and “surprise guests.”
- When: Monday, June 13 at 9:30 a.m. PT / 12:30 p.m. ET.
- What: The first of the big three press conferences.
- When: Monday, June 13 at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET.
- What: The second annual round-up of all things Windows PC promises to be shorter, more to the point and better than last year’s event. There will be a lot of developers on hand.
- When: Monday, June 13 at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET.
- What: Ubisoft’s show is likely to include Assassin’s Creed and The Division news, but this publisher always peppers its pressers with surprises.
- When: Monday, June 13 at 6 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. ET.
- What: The day wraps up with Sony’s massive PlayStation press conference. This year’s we’ll likely hear a lot about PlayStation VR.
Nintendo Treehouse Live
- When: Tuesday, June 14 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.
- What: This year Nintendo is all about Zelda, specifically The Legend of Zelda. Seriously.