Psyonix is nearly ready to bring us some new Rocket League goodness. The developer has announced that their next premium DLC offering, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, will be headed our way in October. An exact date wasn’t given.
The new DLC welcomes Scarab and Zippy, two vehicles from Rocket League’s predecessor Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. The add-on will also dole out new paint styles, decals, rocket boosts, toppers, antennas, wheels, trophies and achievements.
It’s not all premium content though. There will also be a simultaneous release of two arena variations. Urban Station will now see a night version, and Utopia Coliseum will be playable at dusk. Psyonix also promises new national and community flags in the free release as well.
Here’s the complete breakdown of what’s coming in October:
- 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
- 12 New Decals (Six for Each New Car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
- New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
A pretty new trailer with video evidence of the above is below. Check it out. We’ll let you know when Psyonix announces a more specific release date for Revenge of the Battle-Cars.