Nintendo announced that the Nintendo Switch will officially release on March 3rd 2017 costing 299 USD dollars.
What You Need To Know
- Nintendo Switch will not be region locked. Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima confirmed the system during the presentation allowing players to play globally released software on the console-handheld hybrid.
- Nintendo Switch Will Use Micro SD Cards
- Super Mario Odyssey Misses Nintendo Switch’s Launch
- Nintendo Switch Online Service Starting This Fall
- The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Is Confirmed For Switch’s Launch
- Splatoon 2 Jumps To The Nintendo Switch
- Xenoblade 2 For Nintendo Switch
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Races To Switch Shortly After Launch, Revamped Battle Mode Included