Victory Point is looking to expand in 2016. We’re looking for two associate editor to join our staff before we launch the brand this year. At Vpdaily.com we’re primary centered on providing consumers with the latest news, reviews, and previews from Video Game Industry, but we’re branching out and pursuing Movies and TV.
ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR – Victory Point is looking for a driven, organized person to manage the charge of covering movies, television, and comics. Primary focus is to keep the site up to date in regards to the biggest entertainment properties like Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, etc.
ENTERTAINMENT WRITER – Keep the site up to date in regards to the biggest entertainment properties like Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, etc.
What does that mean exactly?
- Work with editorial staff to build content calendar to track and plan for content relevant to Victory Point’s audience.
- Support the team’s efforts to tell engaging stories in multiple formats for multiple audiences.
What will get you in the door?
- You have experience covering the entertainment industry and have contacts at the major studios.
- Have the ability to cover expo events.
- The opportunity to review copies of video games sent to us by publishers.
- Press access to GDC, and Pax.
- Your own personal company email address
- a personalized @Vpdaily email address.
- Access to Social Media accounts (Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, and Instagram).
Please answer the following in your application?
- Full name, age and current location
- About yourself
- Do you have any experience running WordPress?
- What’s your time of availability throughout Monday through Friday
- What’s your Skype Name
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, and resume.