Paradox and Tantalus have announced that Cities: Skylines Snowfall DLC will be heading to consoles next month, alongside a Season Pass and Premium Edition of the game. Predictably, the Season Pass will grant access to all of the city-building sim’s expansions, while the Premium Edition bundles the base game with all of the DLC.
Snowfall DLC Launches In November
The Snowfall DLC launches in November, the Season Pass and Premium Edition will include the Natural Disasters, Mass Transit expansions, High Tech Buildings, Art Deco content creator packs, and Relaxation Station radio station DLC.
Cities: Skylines’ Snowfall expansion freezes on 14th November for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, at the normal price of 9.99 US dollars. The pass will sold for 29.99 US dollars, but the Cities: Skylines Premium Edition will set you back 59.99 US dollars.
- Snowfall (full expansion)
- Natural Disasters (full expansion)
- Mass Transit (full expansion)
- High Tech Buildings (content creator pack)
- Art Deco (content creator pack)
- Relaxation Station (radio station DLC)
- Rock City Radio (radio station DLC)